Katy is the Office Manager/Registrar for the Nampa Online Virtual Academy. She grew up in a small hilly mill-town on the Oregon Coast, and moved to Nampa with her son to be near her family. She worked at Willow Creek Elementary in Nampa before coming to NOVA.
In Oregon she worked for Head Start for over 15 years in various classroom and administrative roles and loves working with children and families.
Some fun facts about Ms. Groesbeck:
- She has an amazing 9-year-old son and a very fluffy cat.
- She loves to play guitar and make up silly songs with her son.
- She has traveled to Europe several times; Ireland is her favorite.
- She has been mistress for and performed in several plays.
- Is one of 8 siblings, and the shortest in the bunch.
- Loves to fish, sew, draw, make coffee, and bake apple dumplings.
- Loves nature and gardening.