Kindergarten/1st Grade Teacher
Jennifer Ballard is the 1st-grade teacher for Nampa Online Virtual Academy. She grew up in Boise and has taught for seven years, including first grade, second grade, and fifth grade. Mrs. Ballard has a passion for teaching and loves working with children. Her favorite subjects are reading and writing!
Mrs. Ballard has a Bachelor of Science degree in elementary education and an ESL endorsement. She would love to someday go back to school and earn a master’s degree.
Some fun facts about Ms. Ballard:
- She has been married to her sweetheart, Thomas, for seven years.
- She has the best little baby ever, Preston!
- She loves playing with her puppy, Lady.
- She enjoys traveling and has visited Mexico, Guatemala, Sweden, Denmark, France, Germany, and Italy.
- She is learning how to garden and is desperately trying to keep her plants alive.
- She loves hiking, baking, reading, watching movies, and all things Christmas.