Mr. Elmore moved to Nampa 3 months ago from San Diego, CA where he was born and raised. He started his teaching career in Brooklyn, NY and has also taught in NJ, FL, and CA. He is thrilled to be part of the NOVA team and loves incorporating his passion for technology and music into his lessons. He has 2 sons and a daughter that keeps him busy 24 hours a day. His favorite activities are surfing around the globe, recording music, snowboarding, skating, and riding motorcycles.
Mr. Elmore has a BA in advertising from National University in CA. He completed his Master's in Education at Pace University in NYC. There is nothing he loves more than being a teacher.
Fun Facts about Mr. Elmore:
- He used to be in a rock band and toured the country.
- He lived in Hawaii and surfed all over the island of Oahu.
- He has taught guitar and ukulele for many years to hundreds of students.
- He has an animated television show under production about kids and rock bands. He is one of the main scriptwriters and songwriters for the show.
- He also works online as a professor in the School of Education at National University.